I've had a busier than usual month or so of catering recently.
Here, er hear (?), are some choice things heard:
- "It was costing me $3,200 for a round of golf"
- "When I was living in Indonesia, I would have paid $100 for a glass of water like this"
- "I'm holding out on my husband even though we are away from the kids this weekend. I'm pissed he doesn't help around the house more"
- Girl #1: "You should see how nice the men's bathrooms are!"
Girl #2: "It doesn't matter how nice a bathroom is, you can still do cocaine in it."
And some things seen:
- A group from Ohio at a wedding brought their own Ohio State beer coozies. No need for bev naps for these folks!
- The same group had a few people wearing necklaces made out of buckeyes. Or made from the nut from the buckeye tree. I plead total ignorance of such knowledge.
- And again, at the same wedding, during the break in "Hang On Sloopy" the crowd did this whole Y-M-C-A-esque shout out: O-H-I-O!
- A couple cupping each other's asses at the same time (and you guess it... it was at the same wedding!)
- Legendary soul/r&b beach music artists The Spinners performed
- George Dickel and pickle shots
If I remember anymore I'll be sure and add them...