Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Awesome Show Coming Up!

 

I worked late last night and when I woke up to make the kids breakfast I saw this gig poster stuck to the pantry.

  • These guys rock!


  • Hopefully I'll have a show review to post after their gig but be forewarned - they've pulled a George Jones on me before and just never showed up for their performance.

    And they've bailed me several times when I had the studio booked for their inaugural (and soon-to-be seminal!) recording session.

    Fucking rock stars...

    [UPDATE: I've since noticed two more gig posters - one in the hallway and one on the back of my bedroom door - for the upcoming show. One even has an admission price: "Two bucks."]

    Posted by Picasa

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    My 10 year old daughter put up a gig poster and then didn't show. I told her that the Hannah Montana shit might work on Disney, but sure as hell won't work out here in the real world. And if the boys actually get $2 for their first gig then they are doing a lot better than most future rockers. Of course by the time they pay their bar tab, set-up fees and general overhead they will actually owe $300, but it is probably better to let them dream for now...

    Anonymous said...

    aww man i bet that is gonna rip! can't wait to hear snake attack!!

    Darren said...

    If they're smart they'll put SOLD OUT signs over those posters to peak interest even more.

    Chaz said...

    awesome!! i'm itchin to hear snake attack too! you gonna try and make a live boot of the show? i'm totally down for one if ya do. rad.

    Chris said...

    Man. This is too cool! Can't wait until my kids start doing this.