Search This Blog

Monday, May 07, 2007

Circle Of Death

 

"There's a white stain in the backyard," said my wife from the kitchen window Sunday morning as she sipped her coffee.

A short time later, after she went out to clean the backyard of toys and debris to mow it, she came back in and said that there was what looked like a dead bird out back.

I figured it to be one of the wrens from earlier in the week.

"Can you rake it up?" she asked.

"What's to rake up?" I thought.

So I went out in my t-shirt and sweatpants, flip flops on my feet, half a cup of coffee in my system and barely awake.

And then I saw the circle of death.

And then I figured this needed to be photographed.

Anf then I tried to figure out what had happened.

Like CSI.

Only I'm an authority on nothing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pete Aldin said...

Someone took the chicken dance way too seriously and got way too excited??

HoorayForSaturday said...

Looks like you got yourself an episode of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom on your hands.