Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Saved By Devo (Again)

My kids love Devo.

What can I say.

So little almost-2 yr.-old Cole gets to being cranky after dinner,
fights with me take his meds, spits them out all over me and basically does his best at being the Gemini that he is.

He begs for a Little People video but the video doesn't work.

He wants to be held. He feels like shit I know.

I hold him.

The sleeves and shoulders of my shirt are stained with his snot.

I'm about at my whit's end.

He asks for the Wiggles but I returned that DVD earlier today.

I put on Devo... and all is well in the house.

1 comment:

bl4ze said...

I heard that Sponge Bob, Barney, the purple Teletubby and the Devo guy on the far left in the 'Whip It' video are all gay. If you're wondering what a better role model would be, go with 'don't-ask-don't-tell' GI JOE.